No matter where your industry expertise lies or whether your brand has a product or service-based offering, it is essential to stand out from the competition. How can your brand achieve lasting credibility? Human connection through experiences and face-to-face interactions. Therefore, do not leave your event staffing agency partnership to chance.
Event Staffing Agency Partnership Consistency
First, no two event staffing agencies operate the same. Event marketing staff can vary from each event staffing agency. Additionally, each brand ambassador agency has different policies and guidelines that they follow with clients and brand reps. While all agencies have access to the same staff, some event staffing agencies hold their brand ambassadors to higher standards. Furthermore, consider across-the-nation coverage. Many experiential marketing agencies say they have nationwide coverage, but we get calls from those agencies when they need brand ambassadors in hard-to-staff areas.
Once you find a reliable event staffing agency that understands your brand and provides brand ambassadors that fit the part, you’ll want to maintain that partnership.
Experiential Events: Bringing Brands and Customers Together
Did you know that 85% of consumers are likely to buy after participating in events and experiences.? A whopping 85% of prospective customers participating in experiential events will likely buy the brand they experienced. Building a beautiful brand experience is key, but the most significant part of the experience is interactions at the event. There’s nothing like face-to-face brand engagement, from personalized product demonstrations and themed pop-up events to memorable customer experiences.
Indeed, the digital world will continue implementing clever marketing tactics using influencers, paid advertising, and social media campaigns. We advocate for digital and experiential marketing to work hand in hand, amplifying brand awareness and brand consideration.
Experiential marketing is vital to a successful digital marketing campaign. After all, 98% of consumers create digital or social content at experiences and events. Additionally, 100% of those consumers share the content they create.
if your brand’s goal for 2023 is to leave a lasting impression in the hearts and minds of your target customer, make sure the people telling your brand’s store are compelling brand representatives.
How to Optimize Event Staffing Agency Partnership
So with customers becoming more aware of what they expect from their favorite brands, all the more reason to find the right professionals to help you win them over at your next event. Whether you’re new to hiring a staffing agency partner or need clarity on what to expect after you sign on the dotted line, here are Encore Nationwide’s Top 5 Marketing Agency Relationship Tips for fostering a successful client and marketing agency dynamic.
- First and foremost, it’s important to provide ample lead time, so your chosen agency can easily filter and secure a premium caliber of staff. Generally, 2 weeks’ lead time is sufficient for activations in most major markets. That being said, if locations are remote or staff counts are high, having 3-4 weeks lead time means your agency can source the best candidates suited to the specifics of your event. Ultimately, this will generate a higher quality of results moving forward. Given that the best talent is booked early for large events, advanced staffing plans can lock in the best event talent for your brand.
- Little details matter if you want to sustain a positive long-term partnership between brand and agency. When setting clear expectations, be sure to provide as much information as possible about your target audience, your goals, and the roles staff will play onsite. It’s also worth ensuring regular updates happen so everyone is up to speed ahead of your event and the staff knows what to expect during training and activation. Once you’ve communicated these expectations early on, your staffing agency partner can focus on hiring the right professionals for your requirements.
- Agree to competitive bill rates so your staffing agency partner can offer worthwhile pay rates to staff. Since your event staff will work in the field and have the greatest control over how everything plays out, offering competitive rates will help attract top talent to support your event.
- Trust your event staffing partner to deliver what you hired them to do. Notably, provide reliable expert staff based on your specified criteria. Regarding the experiential agency selection process, your agency should factor in every candidate’s past performance and skill set rather than making decisions based on availability. Encore Nationwide Event Staffing has a proprietary staffing algorithm built on 25 years of data.
- Remember the importance of establishing a human connection. The same principle applies when building a lasting client-agency relationship. It’s crucial to openly communicate your wins and successes with your agency throughout the partnership. This includes everything from feedback on event turnout to staff performance reviews. Let the event agency know what’s working and which areas could be adjusted, along with any suggestions to achieve collective goals for future event activations.
Contact Encore Nationwide: Your Trusted Event Staffing Agency
Need help securing the right event staff in Denver, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York City, or anywhere else nationwide? First impressions count, which is why our team works diligently to ensure the best possible outcome for your brand. We have award-winning event staff ready to make your next event a success from start to finish. To find out more, visit our contact page today.